Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why Nazis would have shot or gassed me...

I drift ... and I pleasure myself ... maybe too much,
I don't work like the normal folk,
And I don't care about the sign at the kebab shop,
Workers wanted, be experienced blah blah blah,
I camp it up, I dance awkwardly to the Divas,
And spin like a girlie boyish gal,
And I read Playboy and jack off to an old man,
And I tell the world and blaspheme cos I can,
I am a mental case, apparently, one Doc said,
And the other guy who frowns, I gave him head.
I have a Jewish name and I like gypsy beats,
Aushwitz, Treblinka, Dachau, Ravensbruck he bleats,
I would 'ave been shot by swastika studs,
And shoved me tongue down Hitler's duds,
But I would 'ave fought and bashed some heads,
The German lads laid in their beds ........... and fck 'em 'til they stop DA SHITE!!

In memory of the 6 million who ... God knows why ... went heavenwards ...

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map