Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't like my family!

I know that it is the accepted thing to love your family etc but sometimes I really do not. I think that my Father is the kindest member of my family; all the women seem hard-hearted to me and overly Feminist in some ways.

I believe in equal rights for women but I don't claim to understand them terribly well at all. I have never had a relationship with a woman that has been that satisfactory really.

As a baby, my real mother, Betsy, gave me up for adoption as it seemed that I was somehow in the way and she wanted to marry. Apparently I couldn't be part of her family etc and wasn't welcomed.

Life sucks sometimes and I am not convinced that family is the best thing etc.

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map