Thursday, December 11, 2008

What if God still loves the Paedophiles?

Ever heard the joke, 'What's the best part about f*cking twenty-eight year olds?'
Answer: There's twenty of them.
It is bad, it is dirty, it is wrong .... but it is P*ss take funny shite!!! Ha he ha ...
What if God still loves the Paedophiles? They are SICK!!! KILL THEM!!! But what if God still loves the Paedophiles?
They should be shot! NOW!! What if that strange, twisted man cannot truly help his love for the underage girls ... or boys. What if the lady schoolteacher just cannot help loving her student? What if they can't help it!?? Lock 'em up, the children are in danger!!! Maybe they are in danger!??
When I was a child I wished that some adult would get fresh with me ... I wanted to be touched and love and I didn't feel that strange really .... oh sure, the sex scene from 'Billy Bathgate' made me go red when I watched it at the friend's house. Sex can be silly... PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!! GET OUT THE F*CKING GUNS NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Hate, hate, kill, kill, destroy, destroy, destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT .... What if God still loves the Paedophiles? What then peoples?

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map