Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Promiscuity.

Have you ever been promiscuous? (If you are under 16 years of age then STOP READING NOW!!!) Yeah, like that's going to work ....

I don't want to poison the world. I don't want to add to the woes. No.

I did go through a promiscuous stage. It didn't last forever. It may never return. But, yes, I was promiscuous. Not sure if I would care if dozens of ladies had jumped me. Hell yeah!?

It was with men and I didn't feel bad afterwards, from what I recall. I liked the sex usually. Sometimes there were many, many partners. Some days were full of activity. It was fun sometimes. And dirty. And stupid. And 'offensive'.

Why are you doing that to my &%$#@ when you have a gold ring on your finger? Yes, the world can be crazy but who loses the most in the end?

I wouldn't recommend promiscuity and I wouldn't bag it either. I went with the flow and I didn't follow someone else's rules. And I didn't get HIV as far as I know and I don't feel that I will burn in Hell forever.

God bless.

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map