Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I refuse to be gay ..... I just want to be in love.

I don't want your marches,
And your rights and your anger,
I don't care for rainbows much..
Anyway.

I don't hate you, I am not angry,
I think your nakedness can be shameful,
I think your demands can be tiresome..
Yavoh!

I don't want to be put in a box,
Buried underground ... on fire,
I don't want to sing you silly tunes..
La de da da da.

I don't care for a label,
And I don't want to part of it,
I hate communities ..
Sometimes.

I would rather talk of him,
In the middle of the wilderness,
And keep on 'blaspheming'..
Forever.

May God bless you always ..
But leave the tract in the bin,
And stay away from my daughters ..
Suns.

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map