Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The difference of people's worlds ...

The Polish man says he hates the black man .... or does not trust? or does not like?
But it seems like a stupid sort of hatred.... I don't understand it... a visually based hatred?

I hate my mother. My mother abandoned me. I was not to be part of her world. It was not acceptable. So I was abandoned. But the world says that she did the right thing ... so she is given a subtle nod. What a B*TCH!!!

The straight man hates the gay man and the gay woman deveins the lady in veiled white. I don't hate any of them.... but perhaps that is not really true. Maybe I do hate them?

How do you see the world? Do you see different races and places and faces and incomes and status and degrees of education? Or do you trust what happens within? Your feelings and instincts and insights and longings and hunches and inner keys.

But the manual says to turn right so I must obey! But my Father said I must love her to the end of time so I cannot go with the tempting youth with the bulging pockets.

The church said it was wrong .... they were adamant! They said that it was WRONG!! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG .... God has said .... W-R-O-N-G!

.... I saw the snow colored hare .... he disappeared in to the ground ... and I followed .... and I did not turn around ..... I did not return to the old ways and I did not return to the 'normal' world. I DID NOT!

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map