Wednesday, August 6, 2008

♥ ♥ ♥ Bisexual Fantasizers Unite! ♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥ I have never really been that worried by my natural Bisexual proclivities! No big deal huh!?

I did grow up with 'freaky' type Fundamentalist Christianity (no offence intended 'Jesus Lovers'!). I outgrew the moralizing and moved on to my own personally formed ideals and preferences!

My HOT list of 'lusted after' goes: Madonna, Mark Bouris, Sharon Stone, Bill Paxton, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Ian Roberts (the gay Footballer from down under!)

Whatever Your sexual orientation, welcome to ~ My Daily Bread ~! You will always be welcome here!

And that's Your daily bread! :-)

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map