Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~ Brevity Is The Soul Of Wit! (2nd Letter To America).



Dear (name with-held),

Everyone pretend to be normal! (I watch too many 'side-industry' films I think!?) I'm about to leave for the city ('capital show') but wanted to wish you luck with the fridge! (Take a Quaalude - Ms Love swears by them!)

Sorry to say but the subject line sums up this little 'tome.' I am guest blogging on a well-known Internet 'celebrity's' website and I want to pen a 'tres fab' article on the Enron scandal and why ethical business practices must be the order of the day! (Could be quite 'diggable'!?) My 'employer' seems like an uptight Republican 'lover' so I shall tread carefully. Michael (Moore) and I would get along famously but the 'severe' businessman in me would still try to sell him back-end weight loss products! (Naughty, naughty!)

So, my desirable friend, may you find 'cold comfort' in your 'moving' duties! ..... that sounds a bit 'dodgy', sorry!

Love D.

'Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief: your noble son is mad.'

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map