Friday, September 19, 2008

Preparing For My 'Homophobic' Court Case!



There's a rumor going around that the above cowboy is a picture of me when I was a bit younger; back when I was doing some casual Hollywood movie work... (ever heard of Ray Liotta? - 'Goodfellas' - I was in a movie with him and Lance Hendrickson ('Aliens'). Anyway, I've got nothing that I want to admit or deny about the matter! :-)

Next month I have to travel back to Queensland, the heart of 'homophobe' territory to answer to 'stalking' charges.

A few years back I had a diagnosis of 'Paranoid Schizophrenia' and developed an infatuation with my local cowboy Doctor, who was also the Chairman of the nation's most influential rodeo. Anyway, I told him how I felt in a few letters and was 'roughed-up' by the police, charged, and locked up, (in relation to this and a related matter).

Being on the pension for a number of years I cannot afford expensive lawyers and 'over-priced' Psychiatric reports. I need to hire an experienced lawyer who can present my case in a court of law, with complex medical files to be examined.

I feel like I've been given a rotten deal on this one and the media (press) are circling, owing to my past history of being associated with a very famous identity/actor - (celebrity name with-held)! My private life has been dissected in the 'gutter press' and has lead me to contemplate and attempt suicide on many occasions.

If you believe in the rights of free expression/sexuality, please consider making a PayPal donation towards my legal defence.

Thankyou, and may freedom reign!

Love Dave.














If you enjoy reading my blog how about making a donation towards my legal expenses please!?

No comments:

Trafficera Is Making Me A Fortune! - Join Today For FREE!! :-)


Click here for Top Secret Magic Code

website counters
Geo Visitors Map